Click and collect from Aberystwyth University Libraries
Click and collect
- Users can request items from the University Libraries through Primo – the library catalogue.
- You can request items from the Hugh Owen Library, Physical Sciences Library and the External stores.
- Click and collect is only available for items that are not available online
- Requested items will be picked from the shelves by library staff and placed on Level D of the Hugh Owen Library for you to collect.
- You will be emailed when your item is ready.
- Books will be held for you, awaiting collection for 3 days.
- Staff and students can have up to 10 items on request at any time. Other Reader categories can have up to 5 requests at any time.
- You will need to bring your Aber Card with you to enter the building and to use the self-issue machines and access the Collection Lockers
Further information on using this service can be found in our Click and Collect FAQS
To protect yourself and others we ask that:
- You sanitise your hands on entering, and regularly while using, the library.
- You use your own Aber Card to swipe to enter and exit the library.
- You do not come to the library if you are unwell.
We will ensure
- Staff working in the library are following recommended hygiene practises.
- Regular cleaning is carried out.
- There are hand sanitising stations at the entrance.
- There are sanitising wipes available for you to wipe down surfaces as needed