Hugh Owen Group Study Rooms
To protect yourself and others we ask that:
- You sanitise your hands on entering, and regularly while using, the library.
- You use your own Aber Card to swipe to enter and exit the library.
- You do not come to the library if you are unwell.
We will ensure
- Staff working in the library are following recommended hygiene practises.
- Regular cleaning is carried out.
- There are hand sanitising stations at the entrance.
- There are sanitising wipes available for you to wipe down surfaces as needed