Physical Sciences Library
The Physical Sciences Library is situated on the 4th Floor of the Physical Sciences Building on Penglais Campus [location].
This Library houses materials for the study of mathematics, physics and computer science.
- Please use the self-return machine to return books
- The enquiry desk is staffed 08.30 to 10:00 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during term time.
- Outside of these hours help and support is available by:
- using the Chat Now link on the IS webpages
- emailing email@example.com
- Please respect the needs of other Library users and keep noise and disruption to a minimum.
Please note: You must bring your Aber Card to use the Library and the study spaces
- Coloured overlays
- Help and support
- Library Catalogue machines
- Study Spaces
- Self return machine
This Library houses materials for the study of mathematics, physics and computer science, including the following special collection:
To protect yourself and others we ask that:
- You sanitise your hands on entering, and regularly while using, the library.
- You use your own Aber Card to swipe to enter and exit the library.
- You do not come to the library if you are unwell.
We will ensure
- Staff working in the library are following recommended hygiene practises.
- Regular cleaning is carried out.
- There are hand sanitising stations at the entrance.
- There are sanitising wipes available for you to wipe down surfaces as needed
- An AccessAble guide to the Physical Sciences Library is available
- Summary of accessible services
- The Fire Alarms are both the Klaxon and bell types. Deaf Alerters which work with the library’s radio-based fire alarm system are available from the Enquiry Desk.
Please contact Student Support Services and Health, Safety and Environment Office to arrange a Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) for the Library if relevant.
If you would like a guided tour of the facilities, or to discuss any specific requirements you have, please contact us.