Rosser G is specifically designed for postgraduate students and is situated at the top of the Penglais Campus close to the other Rosser blocks, Cwrt Mawr and Trefloyne halls of residences - housing around 1000 students in total. Many of the rooms embrace fine views of the town and the bay, which are just a ten minute walk away.
Rosser G houses up to 60 students within 1 block. The block has 6 self-contained flats comprising of 10 single bedrooms. Residents will have access to their own en-suite bathroom as well as a shared kitchen and soft seating area.
Students in Rosser G are self-catering.
Rosser G is located within a 5 minute walk of CK's supermarket, or alternatively residents can shop at the larger supermarkets in the town.
However, if you also like the sound of using our catering facilities you can load your Aber Card with money, or family/friends can top it up on your behalf, to use at any of our outlets - you will also benefit from the 10% discount!
Facilities & Services
Rosser G's main facilities include:
- Self-catered accommodation.
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi and wired connection.
- Flat screen, wall mounted TV in Kitchen (TV Licence included).
- Laundry facilities.
- Cleaning Service provided in all communal areas outside of your flat - entrances, landings, stairwells and corridors.
- Access to Learning Centres (The Lounge @ Rosser or The Lounge @ PJM).
- Secure Cycle Storage.
- Refuse & Recycling collection points.
- Parking (limited, permit required).
- Residence Assistants providing support and guidance.
What's in Your Room?
- Small double bed (4 foot) & mattress.
- Desk & computer chair.
- Desk lamp.
- Waste bin (sink).
- Wash basin with mirror (sink).
- Heated towel rail.
What’s in your Shared Areas?
- 1 x Fridge and 1 x Freezer & 1 x Fridge/Freezer.
- 2 x ovens with grills & hobs.
- Wall mounted flat screen TV (TV licence provided).
- Breakfast bar with stools.
- 2 x Sofa's.
- Coffee Table.
- Ironing board.
- Mop & bucket.
- Dustpan & brush.
- Bins - Dry mixed recycling, glass, food and general waste.
Click on the map to view the exact location of Rosser G.
Rosser G is within a five minute walk of:
- CK’s supermarket.
- Fish & Chip shop.
- Bus stop.
- Most Academic Departments.
- University Libraries.
- Students’ Union.
- Aberystwyth Arts Centre.
- Sports Centre.
- National Library of Wales.
Weekly Cost 2022/2023
Length of Contract 2022 /2023
Weekly Cost 2023/2024
Length of Contract 2023 /2024
|Single en-suite||£136.87||50 weeks*||£153.27||50 weeks**|
*From 10.00am on 23/09/2022 - 10.00am on 08/09/2023
**From 10.00am on 22/09/2023 - 10.00am on 06/09/2024